Happy Friday Folks! I have rounded up my favorite hostess gifts under $30. I know a lot of people have gift guides floating around. This year my goal is to give gifts people really want. Not only have I thought about what I like, I have also taken the time to ask my girlfriends what they like, what their kids like and what their husbands like.
To start this shopping party off right, grab a mimosa, because #FRIDAY and get that index finger warmed up for some shopping time!
I’m sure you’ve hosted people over the holidays. It’s a TON of work. I know we will already be attending at least four parties this holiday season and I want to show the host my appreciation.
To maximize my time, I create a little gift closet in my guest room. I will buy 4-5 items from this hostess gifts list below to keep handy. I put a tulle bow on it with a little thank you note. This way I can grab one of the thoughtful hostess gifts and be out the door before any party.
1. Voluspa Candle– I love candles. They make a home smell like a home and keep the bathroom smelling fresh during a party!
2. Alex & Ani Bracelets– I wear a stack of these weekly. They are pretty, dainty but durable and lightweight. This company also donates a portion of their sales to different charities.
3. Volcano Candle– This candle is a cult favorite. I have yet to meet a person who doesn’t love this candle!
4. The Pioneer Woman Come and Get It!– Ree Drummond is my spirit animal, minus the whole living on a ranch situation. Her cookbooks are my go to when hosting a party. I have yet to make a recipe from her books that wasn’t a crowd pleaser.
5. The Wisdom of Sundays By Oprah– If you are looking for a quick bit of inspiration this book has some amazing stories. It is perfect for the coffee table or in a guest room. I try to read a story daily and bought three of these to give to others.
* * * * * * * * * *
6. Moscow Mule Set– I really want these for myself because we don’t have a set! My friends love to drink Moscow Mules and I never have a copper cup to put them in. Party Foul! I also love these filled with mulled cider during the winter.
7. Grace Hand Soap and Lotion– I love a pretty set of soap and lotion to put in my powder bath or in a guest bathroom. The packaging is chic and the light pink is so pretty.
8. Infinity Scarf– I just bought this infamous scarf two weeks ago and it’s legit. Soft, light weight, not too bulky and gorgeous colors. These make the perfect gift for a babysitter, hairdresser or teacher too!
9. Stemless Wine Glasses– This set of 4 stemless wine glasses are the perfect hostess gifts to give along with a bottle of wine. I am obsessed with stemless glasses because I always seem to hit my glasses on the edge of the counter when washing them and break the bottom off.
* * * * * * * * * *
10. Reusable Bottle– My friends and I carry these everywhere. Fill them with water for a park play date during the day. Fill it with wine for a concert in the park. These are also perfect for the beach and pool.
11. Dishtowels– I feel like people hate buying themselves new dish towels and all of my friends have some ratchet looking towels in their kitchens! These dishtowels come in so many colors and I love how they wash. I have them in about three colors. They are my favorites.
12. Pioneer Woman Cooks– Ok I had to add ANOTHER one of her books. Honestly, I would add them all but I’ll be nice and give you some variety! You can’t go wrong gifting your hostess with one of her cookbooks.
13. Marble Tray– I bought this tray a few months ago and have used the fire out of it. I use it for entertaining and as a centerpiece on my dining room table. It has so many uses and I can’t believe this is under $30.
I hope this hostess gift guide gave you some fresh and affordable ideas.
Weekly Top Sellers
Tie Side Top– The cutest tee with a fun tie side. Comes in multiple colors and it’s On Sale!
Next week I will be sharing my Aunt Jo’s famous stuffing recipe that you can make the day before Thanksgiving, as well as my mom’s to die for apple pie.