Spring Wardrobe Essentials
SPRING WARDROBE ESSENTIALS
1. Off The Shoulder Ruffle Top // 2. Straw Clutch- Dupe & Under $50 // 3. Lavender Lace Top // 4. Metallic Birkenstocks // 5. Gradient Aviator Sunglasses // 6. Cutoff High Waisted Denim Shorts here & here // 7. Thick Gold Hoop Earrings // 8. Distressed High Waisted Jeans // 9. Espadrille Sandals // 10. Dainty Gold Star Necklace
- I just ordered this off the shoulder ruffle top and cannot wait to wear it with jeans now and jean shorts later in the season. This purple lace top is a definite spring wardrobe essential. I will be showing it off tomorrow in a post paired with white and black jeans.
- I have had my eye on the original straw tote that retails for over $120 since last season. I have a few classic designer bags but overall, I don’t love buying expensive bags. This dupe is under $50 for the large bag and adorable for spring and summer.
- These metallic slides are my go to everyday sandal. They run true to size ( I got my typical size 9) and I love the updated metallic colors they come in. Every time I wear them someone asks where I got them! They sell out quickly so grab yours now.
- These denim cut off shorts and distressed jeans are all the rage. I ordered the shorts and should have them in two days. The high waist and distressing sold me!
- Gold accessories are must have spring wardrobe essentials. I have been wearing these lightweight gold earrings non stop. They are such a classic piece. I swore I ordered this star necklace but must have forgotten to add it to my cart. I’m loving dainty necklaces like this that can also be layered. I also have these sunnies in all black and pink but love the gradient color of these. You also can’t beat the price tag (under $70)! They are oversized, so they really protect your entire eye area from the sun #nowrinklesplease
- Espadrilles are all the rage right now. I know these are a classic pair that have been around for a few seasons now and a crowd fave.
Shop Spring Wardrobe Essentials
Just A Reminder: You can shop all of my looks from Instagram over HERE on the blog! Click on any picture and my outfit details will pop up!