Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, making it the perfect time to shower the ones you love with special gifts. Jewelry and flowers might not be your pups love language but a surefire way to your dog’s heart is through their stomachs! Valentine’s Day dog treats from Target and Milk Bone dog treats are the perfect gift. This is a sure fire way to Fido’s heart this Valentine’s Day!
Milk Bone Dog Treats
Our dogs show us unconditional love all year round. Why not spoil them on this special day with a new collar and a heart shaped Valentine filled with Pup-Peroni snacks, Milk Bone biscuits and Milo’s Kitchen Meatball snacks. Target has the cutest doggie Valentine’s day goodies!
5 Fun Valentine’s Day Dog Activities
- Go for a walk around a new neighborhood
- Take them to a dog park to play with other dogs or have another four legged friend over
- Hop in the car and take a drive through the country
- Work on a new trick using your Milk Bone dog treats
- Cuddle on the couch and watch all the best dog themed movies together
What are you planning on giving your dog this Valentine’s Day? Let me know in a comment below!
Thank you to Milk Bone and Target for sponsoring this post.