Happy Holiday Season!
I know many of you are making your lists and checking them twice! For all of you super awesome gals out there who are looking for an extra special gift I included my Haute Girls Guide to Christmas below.
- This Givenchy handbag would be a stunning addition to any wardrobe. If Santa dropped this off under my tree I would not be disappointed!
- On my personal wish list are the Tory Burch riding boots. My other riding boots lasted four years and they were really starting to show their wear and tear.
- YSL lipsticks are creamy and pigmented to make any pout look fab.
- Clare Viver or Clare V. clutches are chic and you can never go wrong with leopard. Mix it with plaids or stripes this winter or with your favorite summer dress. All of your friends will ask where you got it!
- Michael Kors has become famous for his sharp and sophisticated watches. I wear mine everyday with a bracelet stack to add dimension to my outfits.
- RED SOLES…every haute girl dreams of owning a pair of these beauties. My favorite picks are classic black or nude.
- Prada Sunnies- These are my favorite pair of sunglasses EVER. They have dark lenses to shield my eyes from the harsh Texas sun and have not stretched out on the sides like most sunglasses.
- Ugg has released a new tall shearling boot that looks almost like a riding boot. These will come in handy for all of you taking skiing vacations or for my northern friends living in the arctic chill this winter.
- Kate Spade designs classically beautiful dresses that are so flattering to a woman’s shape. This hot pink number will look great all year round for any occasion.
- Last but not least…Crème de la Mer products are known for feeling luxurious. I tried a sample of the original La Mer face cream just last week and I will say my skin has never looked better. It is smooth and any ounce of winter flakiness has disappeared.
(Click the gray arrow on the right of the picture to see the rest of my Haute Girl picks.)
Cheers to a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow and I wish you all blessings for a happy healthy holiday season!!!