If you are like me and leave your stocking stuffers as the last gifts to purchase and need stocking stuffer ideas for her, I’ve got you covered with 15 awesome stocking stuffer ideas. These gifts would also be perfect for your girlfriends, teens, best friends or sister in laws. All of these are from Nordstrom so you don’t have to go store to store making multiple purchases. I also love that Nordstrom makes shopping easy with their curbside pick up with free gift wrapping. Nordstrom cardmembers in selected areas can also get free Two-Business-Day Shipping on selected products. Just enter your ZIP code to see eligible items and use your Nordstrom card at Checkout.
15 Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Her
- Charlotte Tilbury Setting Spray– This has become my ride or die setting spray to lock in my makeup.
- Olaplex No.3 & Shampoo– The No. 3 helps strengthen the bonds of your hair and I have finally found a shampoo that gets rid of product build up without stripping my hair and making it feel dry. This is concentrated so a little goes a long way.
- Charlotte Tilbury Eye Shadow Palette– This palette is filled with four different quads, with three colors in each quad. No more guessing which color to use on your lid or in the crease. The shades are gorgeous and blend out beautifully.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Powder– This powder is finely milled to prevent creases and cakey looking makeup.
- Red LipstickAnd Lip Liner– The color of this one is Red Carpet Red. I love a blue based red lipstick. They make your teeth look white and your smile bright. This formula is smooth and moisturizing. I always wear a lip liner with red lipstick to prevent smudging and bleeding.
6. Diptyque Candles– These candles have the most fabulous unique scents. They also make great hostess gifts!
7. Cashmere Beanie– This beanie is 100% cashmere and feels amazing. It is luxurious without breaking the bank.
8. Highlighter– Is your winter skin looking dull? This highlighter will give you an instant face lift and create the cheekbones you always wish you had.
9. Ugg Socks– These boot socks are soft, warm, and perfect with tall boots or scrunched down with your favorite pair of shearling boots.
10. Oribe Texturizing Spray– This is my ride or die texturizing spray for keeping those curls bouncy.
11. Faux Diamond Stud Earrings– I’ve had these earrings for years and love the impact they make. They are a classic earring that will never go out of style.
12. Corkcicle Wine Glass– These wine glasses are perfect for traveling, sitting by the pool or hanging on the lake. No need to worry about broken glass and they will keep your drink nice and cold.
13. Cleansing Balm– The perfect cleanser for taking of everything from pesky water proof mascara to foundation and lipstick.
14. Mascara Primer– Volumize those lashes and keep your mascara from flaking or smudging.
15. Brumate Koozie– Keep those skinny cans cold with the cutes koozies. There are a great hostess gift or gift for your girlfriends!
Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring today’s post.
What are some of your favorite stocking stuffer ideas? Let me know in a comment below!