Turquoise Top

Turquoise TopTurquoise TopTurquoise TopHowdy Howdy Ya’ll! How bright and colorful is this Turquoise top?  I wore it with my floral lace up heels to a brunch with some friends the other day.  Do you ever go to brunch or happy hour and expect to spend an hour or so there, only to wind up spending half your day/night there because you have the three best friends that anyone could have? (that’s my Hangover movie reference!)  Is there anything better than being surrounded by great friends and family?

This  turquoise top comes in a few colors and has a fun faux split back.  These floral pumps are my favorites and truthfully I bought this top in turquoise because I could wear these shoes with it!

Turquoise TopTurquoise TopHave you ever seen a better phone case for the summer?  I had a purple phone case before and my kids had gooped it up so bad I had to throw it away.  I got this one during the Nordstrom Triple Points event.  It was funny because I had the same phone case for two years and when I switched to this pineapple one my kids acted like I brought them home a new puppy.  Who knew a phone case was so exciting!!!

Turquoise TopI pretty much wear the same bracelet stack every day with the same watch. These bracelets are easy to wear, don’t snag my clothes and are comfortable on the arm. I am secretly hoping for a new David Yurman for Mother’s Day…are you reading my blog husband?!?!?! Hint Hint.

The silver coordinates bracelet has the coordinates of the church we were married in and our anniversary date stamped on the inside.

Have an awesome Monday and thanks for reading!

OUTFIT DETAILS

Shirt  |  Jeans  |  Tassel Earrings Sunglasses  |  Shoes Phone Case

Clutch mine & similar David Yurman Bracelet  |  Coordinates Bracelet

Spike Bracelet  |  Lipstick in Pink Noveau (my new fave)

XOXO

Sara

Comments

• soberton33 says

Thanks Katie! The top is so comfy and I am sadly really obsessed with the phone case too. It’s just so fun for summer!

1. janna doan says

howdy sara–there is nothing better than spending time with friends and family!! it’s when TIME FLIES! but about your outfit, wow, so on point the bright colors mixed together–the turq, the yellow, and the fringe hot pink!! but how could i forget the sunnies and those floral lace up heels?! ps–love the stacking game and totally hoped your husband read this post. because the single DY is lonely. 😛 xoxo,

janna | http://www.jannadoan.com

• soberton33 says

You are hilarious Janna! Maybe I will email him this post so he sees my lonely DY. I do have another one I just didn’t wear it!

2. Keating says

First, I’m in love with the color of that top!! Second, I want those shoes, but unfortunately, I can’t walk in heels unless they’re wedges. I’m horrible at being a girl sometimes haha third, I’m a huge fan of white pants, so I’m really loving this look a lot! 🙂 and fourth, I’m totally buying that iPhone case. I’m going through a pineapple stage right now. I can’t get enough of them!
    Keating recently posted…Changing The Game When Tackling My GraysMy Profile

• soberton33 says

You crack me up Keating! Heels are a thing to master for sure! Isn’t that case the best! It’s really good quality too!

3. Christine says

This outfit is stunning! The top is gorgeous and just pops and the shoes are so adorable. You make me want this outfit for myself. Looking at it says spring and summer all over it!

4. Claire says

GORGEOUS! That is seriously my favorite color to wear! And I’m all about white jeans and those sandals. Just give me that whole outfit, please!

5. Jill says

I LOVE that top and those shoes…….. woah!!!!!!1 Gorgeous!! I need those! You have all of my favorite colors on – love your entire outfit!!!